Reich College of Education Inclusive Excellence Team
- Vacant, RCOE Faculty Fellow
- Dr. Kristen Benson, Department of Human Development and Psychological Counseling Liaison
- Dr. Dionne Busio, Department of Family and Child Studies Liaison
- Dr. Ashley Carpenter, Department of Leadership and Educational Studies Liaison
- Lori Dean, Staff Liaison
- Dr. Susan Hedges, Department of Reading Education and Special Education Liaison
- Vacant, James Center for Student Success and Advising Liaison
- Chantae Reynolds, Academy at Middle Fork
- Dr. Christina Tschida, Department of Curriculum and Instruction Liaison
Reich College of Education’s Anti-racist Framework
As faculty and staff in the Reich College of Education, we are keenly interested and invested in doing the work of anti-racism as it applies to all work we do in the college.
The IE Team invites you to sign the RCOE Anti-Racist Framework.
Resources and Websites
RCOE Black Lives Matter at Schools Week Resources and Recordings
Black Lives Matter at School is a national coalition organizing for racial justice in education. The week featured opportunities for educators to engage in discussions and take action. Each day is organized by the Black Lives Matter at School Week of Action Guiding Principles. Learn more here.
University Affinity Groups
Inclusive Online Teaching Strategies
For text only, click here.