Reich College of Education Inclusive Excellence Team
- Dr. Tempestt Adams, Department of Curriculum and Instruction Liaison
- Dr. Elizabeth Bellows, Inclusive Excellence Coordinator, RCOE Faculty Fellow
- Dr. Kristen Benson, Department of Human Development and Psychological Counseling Liaison
- Dr. Brandy Bryson, Inclusive Excellence Director (on OCSA 2020-2021)
- Dr. Dionne Busio, Department of Family and Child Studies Liaison
- Lori Dean, Staff Liaison
- Tammie Gelderman, Staff Liaison
- Dr. Susan Hedges, Department of Reading Education and Special Education Liaison
- María Hofman Hernandez, Staff Liaison
- Dr. Greg McClure, Inclusive Excellence Coordinator
- Dr. Alicia Muhammad, James Center for Student Success and Advising Liaison
- Dr. Patrick O’Shea, Department of Leadership and Educational Studies Liaison
- Dr. Matthew Thomas-Reid, Inclusive Excellence Coordinator
Reich College of Education’s Anti-racist Framework
As faculty and staff in the Reich College of Education, we are keenly interested and invested in doing the work of anti-racism as it applies to all work we do in the college.
The IE Team invites you to sign the RCOE Anti-Racist Framework.
Resources and Websites
RCOE Black Lives Matter at Schools Week Resources and Recordings
Black Lives Matter at School is a national coalition organizing for racial justice in education. The week featured opportunities for educators to engage in discussions and take action. Each day is organized by the Black Lives Matter at School Week of Action Guiding Principles. Learn more here.
University Affinity Groups
Inclusive Online Teaching Strategies
For text only, click here.