Love coffee? How about breakfast treats? Care to score some free smiles? Look no further!
The Scholars with Diverse Abilities Program (SDAP) Coffee Talk series returns fall 2017 with new dates.
The series promotes interaction between people of all abilities:
- Purchase coffee and breakfast foods prepared by SDAP students.
- Engage in fruitful conversation about issues surrounding individuals with special needs.
- Friday, September 15 / 8:45 am – 10:15 am
- Friday, October 20 / 8:45 am – 10:15 am
- Friday, November 17 / 8:45 am – 10:15 am
Location: All Coffee Talk events will be held in the Reich College of Education Rotunda.
Why Coffee Talk
With this monthly breakfast event, SDAP aims to create and foster a mutually beneficial environment that will:
- Bring awareness to a population that is typically excluded.
- Change perceptions about the special needs community.
- Allow special needs students to gain life skills by organizing and facilitating the events
- Create a social atmosphere for all who participate.
Please mark your calendar and join SDAP for Coffee Talk!