Nominate an outstanding faculty or staff member for an RCOE Award.
Any student, faculty member, or staff member may make nominations. Nominations are accepted in the following categories:
- Inclusive Excellence Award
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Award
- Community Practice Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Service Award
- Outstanding Staff Award
- Outstanding Administrator Award
- Outstanding Scholarship/Creative Achievement Award
- Adjunct or Instructor/Clinical Faculty Award
Note: Eligibility of candidates will be restricted to those individuals who are employed in the Reich College of Education at Appalachian State University.
Nominations are due by February 25, 2020!
Review the criteria for each category and NOMINATE TODAY!
Questions? Please email the RCOE Awards Committee at email@example.com.