If You Want to Teach, Look Here First
Appalachian students are passionate and compassionate. They are called to sustain education within their communities and to inspire the next generation.
Here, prospective and current students will find the information they need to become quality educators:
Discover the Reich College of Education:
- Apply to Appalachian
- Explore undergraduate and graduate programs
- Learn about distance education opportunities.
Find resources designed to help you make the most of your time at Appalachian:
- Apply to the Reich College of Education
- Explore scholarships
- Discover field experiences
- Consider Accelerated Master's opportunities (earn both your Appalachian bachelor's and master's in teacher education)
- Connect with the James Center for Student Success and Advising
- Reach your goals and achieve career success
- Find important forms and testing information
- Complete licensure and certification requirements
Digital Teaching and Learning for Students
Tips and Tricks for Online Learning
Learning experiences have been quite different since March of 2020 and will continue to be this Fall. Learning in hybrid and online formats can require a good deal of time management - and definitely requires taking care of yourself! Learn more!
Why You Need The Media Lab
We understand that students in the Reich College of Education need more than just equipment; they need and want support with digital learning technologies. That's why we provide you with resources as well as technical support through means of online and in-person digital learning environments. Learn more!