The Reich College of Education offers a broad range of comprehensive degree programs at the Baccalaureate, Masters, Specialist, and Doctoral levels, as well as programs leading to certificates and licensure. The College seeks to provide a well-balanced program of classroom and clinical experiences while maintaining a cooperative, forward-thinking posture, with emphasis on:
- Providing programs of rigor and excellence that challenge its faculty and students to do their best;
- Creating bold initiatives that recognize emerging societal needs with new programs, teaching strategies, and technologies that will keep it on the frontiers of knowledge;
- Supporting the integration of multi-cultural and global orientations in all program areas;
- Seeking to further define and deliver a comprehensive body of knowledge suitable for each of its majors;
- Engaging in an active program of exchange and interchange with its varied publics.