The purpose of the Assessment & Accreditation page is to provide a comprehensive process for review that leads to improvements at the college, department, and program levels. All faculty and staff participate in the development, collection, and review of the data and are provided the opportunity to make recommendations for improvements to the college, department, and programs. This page houses information related to this system, which includes TK20, Xitracs, and other assessment- and accreditation-related topics.
UNC Educator Quality Dashboard
The UNC Educator Quality Dashboard provides information regarding:
- Recruitment & Selection (selection criteria, academic profile data, licensure exam results)
- Educator Preparation (enrollment trends, teacher productivity, clinical experiences, time to degree)
- Performance & Employment (preparation pathways, retention, program effectiveness, job placement, school administration, and more...)
- University-School Partnerships
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Teacher Education Measures
The following annual measures are required by CAEP and inform the public about the success of our Teacher Education graduates.
The measures listed here relate to the impact of our graduates in the classroom.
- Impact on P-12 Student Learning
- Indicators of Teaching Effectiveness
- Satisfaction of Employers
- Satisfaction of Completers
The measures listed here relate to student performance and consumer information.
- Graduation and Time to Degree
- Hiring Rates and Trends
- Consumer Information
NCDPI annual performance reports at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Annual licensure exam pass rates.
Aggregate scores on performance-based, subject-specific assessment completed during Clinical Internship.
Help Services for TK20
- Quick Help for Tk20!
- Video guide for creating new artifacts for professional development!
- Video guide for finding feedback!
- Trying to upload documents for the IMPACT project? Click here.
A Reminder to Student Teachers
You will not be able to click submit until all of the sub-tabs are loaded with your documents. This means that you should click SAVE DRAFT throughout the semester.
Dr. Monica A. Lambert, Associate Dean
Dr. Rebecca Coats, Director of Assessment and Accreditation
Sarah Daniels, Graduate Assistant
Office of Teacher Education Assessment