The Reich College of Education’s (RCOE) Mentoring Guild is hosting a Research Fair to assist faculty who want to develop or refine their research agenda, identify research collaborators, hear about RCOE research experiences, and/or seek funding for their projects.
Date: Monday, April 24, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Location: RCOE Room 124
Questions or ideas for this day or future events? Please email Dr. Rachel Wilson, RCOE Mentoring Faculty Fellow.
The Research Fair is a fun and informative event designed to help you:
- Learn ways to develop and/or refine your research proposals;
- Find research partners and collaborators and learn about RCOE research from your colleagues;
- Learn strategies for matching your research to funding agencies and specific opportunities; and
- Provide opportunities for conversation and idea generation!
Introductions of University Research Support Personnel
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Participants: University Research Support Personnel:
- Karen Fletcher, Katie Shoaf, and Lauren Essick (Office of Grants Resources & Services)
- Dr. Twila Wingrove (Director of Research Design and Analysis)
- Morgan Coyle (IRB Coordinator)
- Dr. Margaret Gregor and Jennifer Woods (University Libraries)
Funded RCOE Faculty and Research Support Personnel Q&A
Time: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Participants–RCOE Funded Faculty:
- Institutional Research-Assessment Grant: Dr. Tempestt Adams (Department of Curriculum and Instruction)
- Scholarship for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Grant: Dr. Stacey Garrett (Department of Leadership and Educational Studies)
- Graduate Research Assistant Mentorship: Dr. Aftynne Cheek (Department of Reading Education and Special Education)
- RCOE Summer Scholarship: Dr. Ashley Whitehead (Department of Curriculum and Instruction)
- Faculty Release Time/SWAG (Summer Write A Grant): Dr. Rachel Wilson (Department of Curriculum and Instruction)
- Rural Resilience and Innovation Seed Grant Grant: Dr. Jennifer Luetkemeyer (Department of Leadership and Educational Studies)
- University Research Council Grant: Dr. Dan Poling (Department of Reading Education and Special Education)
- University Research Council Grant Evaluator: Dr. Mina Min (Department of Curriculum and Instruction)
Time: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Refreshments will be provided.