Digital Teaching and Learning in the Reich College of Education
The Reich College of Education is committed to utilizing digital technologies to promote community, engagement, and rich learning experiences. This site is designed to provide resources for faculty and students, and DTL staff work to provide professional development and other types of support for members of our community.
Digital Teaching and Learning for RCOE encompasses the following services:
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- One-on-one consulting for faculty and staff
- Support for students learning in hybrid/online environments
- Support through the Media Lab for equipment checkout and assistance with video production
- Assistance with integration of digital teaching and learning throughout the curriculum in accordance with state and national standards
- Assessment of digital technology use throughout the College.
How to Get Help
- Support with Curriculum Planning or Online Learning Tools: Use Google Chat or send a chat/meeting request from Zoom Chat to Amy Cheney
- Media Lab/Classroom Support: Use Google Chat to contact email@example.com
- General Technical Support: Submit a ticket